ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I can't believe it is coming to an end!

I am not sure where to start. I have been dealing with approaching my husbands 20th yr of active duty service. It has been an amazing journey. I am posting the next few days my feelings good and bad. What are the right choices.....Is the Army being fair. How do I feel. I have always been very real and up front with my battle with BC but been very careful about being an Army wife but it is time for my side.



Hoping you have a wonderful day!


Cindy
fighting like a girl

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Thank you and your husband for your service to our country... I am also an army wife, and my husband just hit 8 years. It's an accomplishment for the both of you to get this far. Are you planning on following some of your dreams that you weren't able to do while being an army wife?