ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Contest! Facebook...need your help:)

Ok I am in a contest on facebook. It ends on the 3rd. I need your help. I am about 150 votes behind right now. So I am asking you to help me. It only takes a minute. For you taking the time to vote I am going to have a contest for you:) From the 22nd til 3rd if you vote for me or have someone (as many as you can) I will put you in a drawing for one of my shirts, rings and bracelets. You have to send me a message on facebook Cindy Martin Summers or here or email cindyshopechest@hotmail.com and let me know that you voted or whoever voted. If I win I get a page of advertisement in a magazine which is always a great opportunity for Cindy's Hope Chest. Please just take a moment I really appreciate it. Oh and feel free to post it or talk about it on your blog if you do I will put you in for 10 more chances to win my stuff. Please help me continue to help women battle this terrible disease.

go to model source on facebook and "like" their page first. then go to photos and click on business logos. look for mine and "like" it. you have to like both to make it count. thanks


Cindy
fighting like a girl

2 comments:

SS said...

I'm all over it! Always good to spread the word for a good cause. I like your new button too, I'll grab it and replace what I had.

You are doing great things!

SS said...

done (facebook) and done (blog). Good luck!