ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Yay! My website and blog now match:)

I really needed to see this today. Thanks Kristy with TSE group! I just love my marketing company. I have had a few rough days. On Monday I started having some pain under my arm (the side that does not have cancer). It has just put in a terrified mind set. I don't get like this very much but when I do it can really take over your entire life. I am going to give it a few more days and then see the dr. I did talk to them today (if I did not Mike would have). So I am trying to pray about it and move on.


I have a lot of exciting things to share. I have decided since this is my third year and the goal is to make it to 5yrs after diagnosis. I am going to celebrate everyone month that I am alive. I am already so thankful for everyday:)

I HAVE AN ONLINE STORE TOO. Go to cindyshopechest.org and click on online store:all process go to CHC...there are some really cute things:)


My open house is coming up in a week. I can not wait to show off my store. It is turning out to be beautiful. Some of you that have been following me from the beginning know how much the word Believe means to me so tomorrow will be a sneak peak!


Continue to pray for me as I fight like a girl!

Cindy

If you know someone who is currently battling breast cancer please email:cindyshopechest@hotmail.com

No comments: