ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Promotion Day-MSG SUMMERS

I am super excited. Mike is being promoted today. We have family and friends coming from all over. I really want to tell you guys a few things about today but I am afraid Mike might read my blog. I love how soldiers are like brothers they will do anything for each other. That's about all I can say:)

Tomorrow is my next big check up so say a prayer for me. I just want to continued to be healed of this terrible disease.


Happy Monday!

Cindy
fighting like a girl

4 comments:

Sue J. said...

Big doin's! Praises all around!!

(And prayers for your comfort and security; know that He continues to walk with you, Cindy!)

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Congratulations Mike!! So proud!! Keep fighting girl....I have always admired you but I do more than ever now...you are a strong girl...keep pressing through and yes....it's horrible.

Carrie said...

Congratulations to Mike! So glad to hear you guys are able to have the family come. :)

Keep on fighting, girl. We're all still behind you. ;)

SAYDA said...

You are in our prayers. Hope the check up went well.