ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Button-trying to figure out???

OK I am doing all the things you all are requesting. As most of you know I am not a computer girl. I wish I was because it takes sooooo long when your slow.

I have finished my website- www.cindyshopechest.org
I have added my donate button to my blog and website
Now you are asking me to put a button on my blog so you grab it and put it on your blog/web....I have not figured that out yet???? Help


After I have done this I am going to have a give away for celebrating getting this far and starting my organization...woohoo for me:)

I am trying to decide if it should be cash or GC or an item to have...Hmmmm what do you all think? I may do two just not sure yet. Be sure to follow in the next few weeks so you can get in on the giveaway. If you are a follower and you talk about my organization and you grab my button (when I figure how to) you will have lots of entries:)

I am excited and I hope you are too. Thanks for supporting me.

Cindy
fighting like a girl

Tomorrow pictures from our trip to wish another soldier off for his 3rd deployment:( We are thinking and praying for you everyday!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

email me theundomesticarmywife@hotmail.com

I will ask a few questions, code it, and send it back to you!

amy

Jessica said...

awesome! im glad you got things up and running. if I could help I would, just let me know!!! cant wait for the giveaway!