ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

6 days til Cindy's Hope Chest hits Lifetime

So much to catch up on. I just got my computer back to working mode. So now I can post pictures and catch you up on everything.

She speaks.....amazing.......meeting blog friends. I can not wait to share with you.

Monday's are Operation get into shape (for me kick that cancers butt) down 10lbs!!!! I will get better and get your info out that you have been sharing.


My newest friend...... www.chicabands.com


Check out her website. So many of you are runners and this is a must!!! Tell her Cindy's Hope Chest sent you over:) Let me know what you think. I believe that will be my next giveaway!!!

Working hard to come up with some great raffles and silent auctions for the benefit on Sunday. We are celebrating Lifetime Gives Back.


Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy
fighting like a girl


Don't forget to become a fan of Cindy's Hope Chest on facebook (help me get the word out so I can continue to help others)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yeah!!! So, I saw your commercial on Army Wives Season Finale!! Awesome for you!! God is using your life for great things for others, I am so happy for you! What a blessing to get to know you, also. Have you enjoyed Hawaii yet?? =)