ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

WEST GROVE PA

Cindy made it to PA and participated in the finale event that Sedona Fitness and Spa held today. She had a great time! She will fly back tomorrow! If you have not checked out the new website, take a minute and navigate thru... www.cindyshopechest.org Cindy has worked hard this month as it is breast cancer awareness month. I can't tell you how proud I am to watch her as she touches lives. This thing is going big and fast! I thank you for walking with her daily... She is a great woman doing great things each day! I also want to thank Cindys sister and my Bro-in-law for all their support! Keep on keeping on Cindy, I'm proud of you! As I watched you thru the glass window this morning at the ticket counter, I thought of all you have accomplished and almost told the stranger beside me that y ou were my wife as I pointed to you. I didnt want him to think I was a weirdo so I refrained. You were missed but glad you had the oppurtunity to go to PA and meet those great folks. love you, Mike

3 comments:

Nichole said...

It is such an honor and privelege to watch God work in and through the Summers family!!!

Joy Junktion said...

Hey Mike!

In a good old fashioned 'draw a name from a hat' You won my giveaway.
I'll be sending your gift out this week!
Congrats:)

Cindy

SAYDA said...

Sounds like Heavenly Father has been good to you Cindy! Take care.