ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Friday, January 4, 2008

Opening My Heart:)

OK here I am. I bet you can not believe it. So today is the first day that my life as the spouse of a solider is going to be an open book. I am going to take this time to let my family and friends in on the life of "The Army Brats and Me". Wow this is going to weird at first. As I am learning be patient with me because you know how computer savvy I am. So for today I am just going to get my feet wet.
I want to thank my friend for pushing me to do this. I think it is going to be good for my soul. Here is what I would like to do everyday:
Wishes & Wants
Journal
Support & Advice
So here we go and cheers to life, love and happiness!
Love My Army Brats and Me

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

YAY!!! I'm so proud of you!! =)