ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

still sick

I thought I was getting better. Try some of these. Hopefully I can post the rest soon.
Cindy
Nordstroms- FREE Smashbox Cosmetic Highlighter Quad May 16-18
Teddy Grahams Sample
FREE Movie Gallery Rental- Print coupon HERE
Viva Paper Towel Sample
Two Frizz-Ease Samples to choose from. I filled out a form for both freebies and both went through!
Excedrin Extra Strength Sample
Poise Pantiliner Sample
Benefiber Sample
Snapfish New Customers- Get a Free Flipbook & 50 Free photo prints!
Don’t Bite Me Patch- Insect Repellent Sample
**If you get a Free Kraft Food & Family Magazine, this month’s issue has a coupon for a FREE bottle of Kraft Salad Dressing in it

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Oh girly, get better soon!!!

Thanks for these links!!! I'll have to check them out!!

ps- I would LOVE your input on my post today!