ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls

Just a quick update:

Alexa will be 12 very soon. She had her summer cheerleading camp. She had a blast but super sore! She is being published in a poetry book at the beginning of the year. She is ready to go back to school. I walked in yesterday and she was packing her backpack. Weird how they cant wait to get out but are ready to go back. Cant complain!!!

Savannah learned how to sail over the summer. It was really fun to hear and watch her teach me. She will be 10 in Dec. She still loves playing babies all the time. If you have baby clothes send them to her. She cant get enough. She enjoys being outside on the trampoline and riding her motor scooter. She will be home with me this school year. Getting excited.

Madison will be 8 in Nov. She enjoys two little babies in her life. Nicholas and Brayden are the center of her life right now. She loves babies more than anyone I know. She is going to be a great babysitter. She loves art and reading. She will also be home with me this year.

My three Army brats!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: