ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CAROLINA PANTHERS-Komen







Willimas (Carolina Panthers) mom and aunts have all battled cancer. You know my girls are not afraid to ask for an autograph:)




Tracy joined my team to support me. She had just found out about her diagnosis. Praying for you girl!!
I am so behind. You all will be happy to know that I am back to working. I am just not as fast so I am catching up on emails and answering you. So I have not forgot about you. You all have been so great to me. My next apt is Nov 3 to take another peek. I get so scared every time.
More to come
Cindy
fighting like a girl



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Stay strong, Cindy! :) You'll be back in the swing of things in no time at all. We'll all have our fingers crossed for your next appointment.

Skoots1moM said...

great pictures...keeping you in our prayers especially for your next appt :)