ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pray

Hey everyone ok I sooooo need some heavy praying. I am fine and the family is fine too!! WE are showing the house on Sat!! WE have not had a call in so long. So I figured if I had tons and tons praying for my house to sell that would be great. I really want the girls to have a place in Charlotte to call home and give them some stability. My family has been very generous but I know they need some family time too. So Pray pray.

Love
Cindy
fighting like a girl

2 comments:

On Purpose said...

Thank You Jesus for being in all the details. Thank You for Your perfect plan...and thank You for holding tight to the Summers Family, we love You and trust You, Amen!

Joy Junktion said...

Believing Precious Lord that You hold this family in the palm of Your hands. Knowing that You have a perfect plan and waiting to see it unfold! Thank you Lord for this precious family and how You are glorified through their lives! Amen!