ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Charleston Day 2





































First of all I know that I have lost a few followers. There is only a limited amount that I can say right now. I am super excited to share my time in Charleston. If you just hold on a little bit it will be worth it. It was an amazing time and I am so thankful to have been nominated for the Lifetime Gives Back. Here are some more pictures of this awesome city.
















Cindy








fighting like a girl

4 comments:

The Mrs. in Stilettos said...

I love love love the pictures!!!

SS said...

I looks like a really fun time for your family... so glad you got the opportunity.

And by the way, I love your hair, that style looks so good on you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Love the pictures!

SAYDA said...

Your girls are SO beautiful! I love the one with you and them. You all looks like Charlie's Angels, but prettier. You are looking good.