ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

facebook

Good Morning......I will be updating through the day!! I am so excited but feeling not so good. I have a headache and feel kinda off. Please pray for me to feel better. Also Praise God for getting me this far. This is all tons of fun but with that said I just want to continue being healed and help others.



It is easier for me to update on facebook.....you can become a fan of Cindys Hope Chest or if you want to look me up Cindy Martin Summers......please let me know you are from Army Brats and Me:) Hope you become a fan!!!


Taking the girls to the beach this morning!!!!!

Pray pray pray

Lord thank you for being number one. Heal my body and your NAME AMEN!!!

Army Wives......YAY!!!


Love
Cindy
fighting like a girl

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hi there! I just found your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be praying for you and I hope everything with Army Wvies goes well, it sounds fun!! God Bless! :)

Joy Junktion said...

I hope you don't mind that I posted some of you 'exciting news' on my blog tonight!!