ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mike here

Im speechless!! I feel guilty for having a wife and friend as great as you. YOUR THE BEST!!! I remember all the moves, houses,neighbors,challanges,and great times and experiences we have had in the past...theres not one person that Id rather of spent that time with than you.. I look forward to the rest of our lives together as much if not more than the past I cherrish so much! I said I was speechless but you know thats impossible. Cant wait to see you Friday night when I get HOME. DR Brin would be so mad! HAHA Love ya!

Its almost 1 in the morning and Im to excited to sleep! Wonder where alexa gets those genes from? I have a busy day Friday and need the sleep but NOT going to look at the ceiling. I will get out as soon as I can and get on the road. As always trying to avoid the rush hour traffic.

2 comments:

My Army Brats and Me said...

Ok Mr. Blogger....love how you can remember how to sign in as me:) I love you too and thank you for your comment. Can't wait to see you but I think our 3 girls are in line first.

nelly said...

Aaaaaaaw, that was sweet. :)