ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bracelets

OK I have not heard from 2 of you. I know you are probably busy. If you have not received your bracelet let me know. It happens a lot. The bracelet fairy visits the PO and not sure where they go. It use to really bother me but I guess someone wanted to pray for me :) Shoot me an email and Alexa will get it out!

If you have never ask for one let me know. Alexa is trying to cover every state:)



Thanks for joining my team
Keri

Thanks for the donation
Nicki -three girly girls
Carol
The DeSutters

I have a goal of 1000 and so far I am at 580! THANKS

Cindy
fighting like a girl

3 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

we'll wear your bracelet...my daughter had been wearing one in remembrance of a friend who passed away, and she lost it last week. This would re-energize her bracelet-praying time :D
i can email my address to you...what's your email?

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, Just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking and praying for you and all the ones walking with you on Sat. morning. Sorry I can't make it but I think it's awesome what you and others are doing. What a cause. What a strong lady you are. Keep on fighting and never never give up. Love to you all. Yvonne (Praying that you make your goal)

On Purpose said...

You, your team and all that He has for you are in my prayers!