ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where have I been and what am I doing??







Lillie my yorkie had her babies about a week ago. So I have been busy have tons of fun.

The girls are all in school and adjusting fine. Mike is feeling better and the Army is keeping him very busy. The house is still for sell so we will see how that goes. I am running around working at the girls schools. I am at Alexa's school once a week at the school store. I am the PTO vp at Savannah and Madison's school. We are getting ready to kick off our first fundraiser INVEST-IN-A-KID. Wish me luck:)

I am forming my team for the Susan G Komen check it out below. I know everyone gets busy and money can be tight but I would love for you take a look. You can donate 5. Every little bit makes a difference. I am going to fight like a girl for myself and my dream is that another woman does not have to go through what I have gone through this last year. Thanks in advance:)

Cindy

6 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

Oh, I so want one of those puppies!! How adorable...will you be selling them?? My heart aches for a little puppy...maybe it's my soul knowing my dd will be heading off to college next year and I fear a quiet house :)

Skoots1moM said...

won't it be wonderful once we OBLITERATE that C word ;)
one cancer survivor to another ... go get 'em, girl!!

On Purpose said...

Your puppies and 'mommy' are adorable!

Great to hear an update! You are one busy girl...keep spreading joy and love my friend!

Carrie said...

What adorable puppies! :) Glad to hear all is well. Happy back-to-school time! ;)

Train Up a Child -- Encouragement for Moms said...

Like my mom says, "If they can put a man on the moon, then why can't they prevent cancer?"


Kristy
www.theheartandmindofawoman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Glad to hear that everyone is doing GREAT! Sounds like you are a busy lady these days, and I had no idea that you had a Fur-baby yorkie too! Aren't they the best pets :) I'm sure you are lovin on the new pups.