ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SAvannah's Graduation, Lifetime Army Wives and Cindy's Hope Chest

Last night was so sweet my little Savannah had her 5th grade graduation. I can not believe that she is going into middle school. Headache city thinking about it. She look so gorgeous. I will have pictures later tonight.



The benefit was wonderful. I want to thank everyone for donating food, door prizes and raffles. It was amazing. I have not come off that high yet. Seeing people love Cindy's Hope Chest gives me the strength to continue on. I love what I am doing. I would love to hear from some of my blog friends that have been following for a while to see what they think. I found about cancer in 8-08 and now it is 6-10 and I have CHC....I have had 4 events......and I have over 5000. It is overwhelming. I keep saying this is my first year and I can not wait until next. God is good.


Lifetime.....it has been exciting, stressful and emotion all in one. Thank you to all who have nominated me. I know where it started at but I have know idea where it has gone. So know that I am thankful. I will blog about more details tomorrow. I hope you are excited. I am!

Cindy
fighting like a girl

No comments: