ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Alexa's bracelets gone HOLLYWOOD

OK most of you know about Alexa's bracelets. Her dream was to get one person in every state to wear one to remember to pray for me. So as people request them we send them out. So if you want one please send your order to cindyshopechest@hotmail.com. This picture was taking after the girls did their Yoplait commercial (which is running on Lifetime). To see the crew of guys wearing my bracelets was so overwhelming. Look how happy Alexa is here:) Thanks for praying for me. Thanks for sticking with me. FIGHTING LIKE A GIRL....Cindy

3 comments:

My ADHD Me said...

Just stopping by to say Hi. I still have my bracelet. It causes a lot of people to stop and ask about it because it is the only pink thing I own!

Joy Junktion said...

How did your DR appt go the other day? I've been praying for you and trusting in God's grace!!

Sandra said...

This is so awesome I can't wait to get one and wear it to support your wonderful organization!