ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

challenge.....states???

So far I have one in WV and one in MD! I need 3 more so you can see my tattoo. It is amazing and it gives me the hope I need to carry me through. I am going to give my husband the task to run with this challenge so you will be hearing from him soon.

I would love if any of you would blog about this challenge. You can copy and paste or blog on your own. Be sure to tell me on the 31st of Oct I will have a giveaway for you to be entered in. All you have to do is to pass on the challenge for 2 people in every state to fund raise big or small for Cindy's Hope Chest. I will post pictures on FB of your event:) Thanks for all your help.

Cindy
fighting like a girl

1 comment:

LeeBird3 said...

I'll do one! But I can't promise it'll be this month.