ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Catch up time! What did you think about Army Wives?

Roxy and me:) What an amazing day filming with her. Who knew the show I was watching durning my treatments....that I would get to be a part of. Savannah and Madison......hmmmmm hope they are not letting it get to their heads:) Roxy was wonderful with the girls.
The crew who treated me like a movie star!


I just love this. She pulled Alexa over and said they needed a blonde monent.



What a wonderful surprise for Cindy's Hope Chest......thanks for all your support and prayers.






Summer is over and school is back in:) What has The Summers' Family been up to? Well for the next few weeks I will be blogging daily. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Frances said...

What a wonderful experience!

Anonymous said...

When I saw you, I immediately started crying. I recognized you right away and I was just so amazed. Its wonderful they did that for you. :)