ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 12 halfway with #3

So I had a good day. I actually cooked dinner!! I was so excited.

The girls came back today and had a nice time. My inlaws are leaving tomorrow and will be back next week in time for chemo. Yuck. Mike is off Sat-Tues:) Thanks for serving our country Babe!

Bragging corner- Alexa made all A's. After all that she is going through she was still able to handle her studies. I am a proud Mama.

Lots of random stuff I know you all can tell when I am excited. I probably don't make a lot of sense and the simplest thing makes me so happy.

I have so much to be thankful for. Sharon thanks for all the scriptures. All my blog friends thanks for being so good to me. Laurie I am so glad you have a bracelet. All you Oregon and Washington supporters I am sending my love your way. Thanks for praying for me. When I am weak I know that I can count on you to pray.

I am just happy and grateful today. So as always I want to give up for our awesome God.

Sending love to all
Cindy

Thanks for wearing my bracelets. If you ever need a replacement just let us know. I have been wearing the same one since day one. Thanks Alexa- I choose to BELIEVE!

7 comments:

LeeBird3 said...

I hope it's ok with you, but my faith bracelet is now a prayer reminder for not only you, but also my brother-in-law, Buddy, who just got diagnosed with lung cancer. I don't think he'd mind the pink! :) Please pray for my only sister's soul mate of 30 years. He goes for his first oncologist appointment Thursday.

MiMi said...

I choose to BELIEVE, too! You are amazing, girl! So glad that you were feeling well enough to even cook dinner. Praise the Lord!

I am so thankful that you have been surrounded by your precious family on this journey.

And Congrats to Alexa! Very proud of her!

Joy Junktion said...

You are doing so well, Cindy.

Keep holding on to every Word God speaks. Keep enjoying the 'feeling great' moments.

You always make me smile because I know you love and trust your creator.

Blessing to you and of course: PRAYERS!!!!

Cindy

The Patterson 5 said...

Cindy,
I am still praying and still wearing my bracelet (thanks Alexa and congrats on the good grades!)
You are an amazing woman of God who is showing God's glory in the midst of your trial. You are a blessing.

Love,
Ginny

Anonymous said...

2 Corinthians 2:3-4 says, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." God doesn't comfort us just so we can be comfortable. He comforts us so that we can become comforters. So we are to receive God's comfort, and then to give that comfort to others. Cindy, I just know you will become that comforter to others that are going through cancer. He is using you now and will continue to do so. Continuing to pray for healing and strength. Still wearing the bracelet of courage - keep hanging in there.
Hugs, Gayla

On Purpose said...

It is so fun for me to see God working in all things in your life.

God is good and when we look for Him we can see all the good He is sprinkling around us!

Way to go Alexa...you are one awesome girl...keep up the hard work! And know we are praying for you.

Welcome home Savannah and Madison!

Yes Thank You Mike for serving our country, praying for your endurance.

And Cindy...don't go trying to make the rest of us look bad by making dinner on a regular basis...hehe...just kiddin...I know what joy it brings you to take care of your family!

I love you Summers Family.

Anonymous said...

You are such an awesome example of a family. A father in the military, a mother who wants nothing more than to be the best mom she knows how and three beautiful daughters all living the greatest commandment to love God and second but not least to love one another. Love, Hugs and Prays
Believing with Hope
Laurie (Oregon)