ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 2-Tired but hanging in there

Thanks so much for all you support. Nicki thanks for sharing my story. It is so nice and comforting to see how many people care. It really drives me on.

I rested a lot today. I am on so may meds right now so I feel up and down. I am feeling better than last time today. So one day at a time for me.

Chemo went fine yesterday so now I can praise Him and say only 2 to go. Thank you Lord. Nichole thanks for calling. Cindy thanks for my bear, Pat thanks for my cross. August thanks for all your time.

You all are serving well. Thank you for praying for me. I feel covered completely. My turn will be coming soon. I am learning a little each day and it becomes more clear.

I had some of you ask for my PO box:

POBOX 20583
Greenville NC 27858

Praying for rest and strength to get through.
Love Cindy
5 days Madison will be 8

Mom thanks for coming! John and Monia thanks so much for being to help.

3 comments:

MiMi said...

Cindy,

So glad that you were able to rest a lot today. Praise the Lord that you are feeling better than last time!

Praising the Lord with you that you only have 2 more treatments to go.

Continuing to cover you in prayer,
MiMi

Joy Junktion said...

Hey Friend,
I was just visting Nicki's blog ~ I didn't realize the two of you are such good friends.
I am thankful that you have each other for such a time as this.
God has really blessed you.
I continue to pray for your family and I am honored to be a very small part of this journey you are on.
I keep believing, Cindy

Anonymous said...

The road is coming closer only two more sessions...I prayed for you at the alter last night and it is so cool when He gently whisper's "I know, I Love Her, She is mine..." Relax Cindy, sleep and be strengthened in Him, knowing you are His.
Love, Hugs and Prayers
Believe & Hope
Laurie (Oregon)