ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Calling my children "Brats"

Hey I wanted to blog about something before I blog about the charity event tonight. I received a comment for an anonymous blogger about calling my children brats. In the military it is a saying when a child moves around with an active duty soldier. They are called "Army Brats".......my blog is my life journey and my children as we travel as a military blog. I am sorry if I offended you and at the same time thank you for info on my arm. I hope that I straightened out any confusion. Thanks again for coming to me instead of walking away.

Cindy
fighting like a girl

2 comments:

M.O.M.creator said...

I have had the pleasure of meeting your children and know that though they are brats by the military sense, they are true young leaders in the civilian world. God bless them all.

Anonymous said...

Whoever posted that has no clue about military culture. I'm a proud brat and have 4 of my own. :-)