ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

more dr apts- half way through Feb

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day......my military friends if your better half is away I wanted you to know that I was praying for you and your family. Thanks always for everything you do.


Today was the end of my apts for the month! YAY! Lab results came back good. I just need to get the vit-D up. Thanks for praying.


I have some fundraisers coming up and I am super excited about them. Can you believe CHC has been around for a year now. Amazing! Because of all of you it is a wonderful place that is very much needed. You will need to keep checking in to see what is happening. I am very close to having a guest blogger every week. If you are interested in being a guest blogger in the future you can contact me at cindyshopechest@hotmail.com.

up-coming blogs: Do we retire from the Army? How do you think I will adjust to my husband not being in the military? Do we move again? Do I open more boutiques for CHC?


Cindy
fighting like a girl

No comments: