ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

yay

I am so happy my dr was very excited to see me starting my third year. I really needed that reaction. I need to make it through this year and then I can hopefully sail through yr 4 and 5. So I see him again in 6 months with a new plan. YAY!

As for the not so yay news. My lymphedema is very bad. I need to find someone in the Charlotte area you specializes in lymphatic massage. If my arm does not get under control then it can be a permanent problem. So I hope you will say a little prayer for me.


Mike is entering his 2o year as an active duty soldier. There are some big decisions to make. More tomorrow.


Cindy
fighting like a girl

missing my girls and look forward to seeing them soon

1 comment:

Ellen McVicker and Nanci Hersh said...

Dear Cindy,

Went to your website to look up your number so we could talk and saw your great news! Had to take this opportunity to say congrats. I am so thrilled that the news was good. Remember to breath and bring laughter into each breath!

Warm wishes,

Ellen McVicker