ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Say a prayer

Todays PT appt was fine today. Lots of info to read and lots to learn. I have to learn how to care for myself. Living w/o lymph nodes on my left side. I am glad I went.

Tomorrow I am not sure what to expect. I think they are just going to mark me and get me ready. I am so nervous. This will be the first time that I will be going to the drs alone. Please pray for me. Lord protect me and keep me safe.

Savannah and Madison- I miss you

Cindy
fighting like a girl

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Cindy - thanks for stopping by my blog! I am looking forward to the blogging world! Emilie has told me a little about you and I know that she has been praying for you. I too will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Stacy

Emily Tallman said...

Thanks for calling me today. Glad your appointment went well. Love you and praying for you.

On Purpose said...

You my friend are NOT going alone to that drs appt. He will be with you holding your hand very tightly...oh and so will all of us "girls" out here in blog land...yeah you won't acutally see it but my prayer is you will feel it tomorrow. Love to you my friend. Now rest and go tomorrow in the Pink Power!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I miss you! I cant wait for Friday to come and hope the weekend goes slow. Talk to you in the AM before your appt.
LOVEYA, MIKE

Edie said...

Hi Cindy! I'm glad the appointment went well. What do you need to do different without Lymphnodes?

I am still praying as God brings you to mind several times a day. Love you!

The Patterson 5 said...

Cindy,
I will be praying for you today as you go to the Dr appt. may you feel the security and peace of Jesus presence with you. My prayers will be with you today and everyday.
Love,
Ginny