ARMY BRATS AND ME

Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 19-Almost done with this go around

Today was a good day. Just started to look at the next few days. Tomorrow I am going to journal about the events for Friday. My mom is coming in on Thurs. My MIL is still here. She is helping with cooking and cleaning which I am thankful for. Thanks Yaya!

Of course it is about that time for October to come around and everything is pink. I saw a portion of Oprah today. It was kinda sad at times. I think it is awesome the Susan G. Komen's sister was on the show. It is a great foundation. I will add my sister's and mom's link at the end if you want to check it out and see how they are doing. Pray for "The walk for the cure" Thanks Mom and Stephanie!

Thanks Penta water for sending me water. That was a nice surprise!! Tap water and some other waters are not good for me or just taste like metal. You taste buds change. So I am drinking water that does not have a lot of stuff in it. So thanks it does get expensive. So if you see Penta water grab one and drink it up and say thank you from me:)

3 more days and it the power of pink! So girls get your pink ready and pray hard for me. I love all you so much. Thanks for your support. I am so lucky to have you all in my life. Praise Him:)
Love my life
Cindy

Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Every step counts!Komen Charlotte Race for the Cure P.O. Box 601597Charlotte, NC 28260-1597Click here to visit my personal page.If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://www.komencharlotte.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1191415&pg=personal&fr_id=1020&fl=en_US&et=4k_iqkMOq8w6hfpc4kRcHQ..&s_tafId=3722


Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.Please join me in the fight by pledging in support of my participation in the Race or contributing generously to the Charlotte Affiliate. Your =2 0 tax-deductible contribution will fund innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically underserved community in and around Charlotte and national breast cancer research. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Every step counts!Sincerely,Stephanie Eldridge

No comments: