Prayer Warriors are working hard! My bone scan came up clear. Another day behind me. The next step is to get the results of the protein so they can decide what chemo to give me. So many decisions to make.
My prayer request to give the Dr the knowledge to treat me or go through with the surgery. Now that I know it is no where else I want it out now. I understand they want to give chemo first so they can watch the cancer shrink. If they take out the breast before they aren't for sure that they are giving me the right meds. God please give me the patience. I am anxious to get this started.
I am still so scared and nights are the worst. I beg God to pull me through. Thanks again for every ones support and praying each and everyday!
One day at a time